The trade fair has been held every two years for 40 years in Essen, Germany, and is considered the world's most important trade fair for the security industry.
At the last edition in 2018, almost 40,000 visitors from 126 different countries attended the fair and 950 companies exhibited.
At Security Essen you can find new products, innovations, technology and solutions from all sectors, from mechanical and digital security technology, through fire protection and video surveillance to IT security and the prevention of terrorist attacks.
Numerous conferences and technical forums on security-related topics are also held during the trade fair.
Our participation in an event of this scale is a great opportunity on a corporate level and an important milestone for us to expand on a European level.
As always, attending a trade fair allows us to showcase our products and services and to establish new and interesting relationships.
Here are some of the products that we will show in our stand:
1. Panic room: the panic room is the main element of our stand. This solution is a high security enclosure that is used to take refuge in the event of a violent assault in the home.
2. Certified safes: ideal for the banking and retail sector. Our 800 Europa series safes are certified according to the EN 1143-1 standard, obtaining grades III, IV and V for resistance to burglary.
3. Safes for the luxury sector: we design several models of safes with top quality finishes and fully customised. We will bring a model to the fair so that you can see all the details first hand.
4. Chubbsafes: as exclusive distributors of the English brand in Spain, we will dedicate an area of the stand to these safes and safes ideal for individuals, offices and the retail sector.
5. Cash handling solutions: they allow cash to be collected in a totally secure and efficient way, allowing transactions to be carried out without physical contact and at any time of day or night.
6. Access solutions: identification systems for access to vaults installed in banks and high security enclosures.
7. Security Smart Lockers: Click & Collect smart lockers are the solution for delivery and receipt of orders. The lockers can be installed in single-family homes, neighbourhood communities, companies, coworking centres and at accessible points in a municipality (libraries, town halls, sports centres).
8. Armoured windows, document and cash trays: trays to carry out transactions with total security. Facade models are available, with optional glass in the middle, with or without bulletproof certification. These solutions are designed for: service stations, petrol stations and toll booths, where customer service is required at night.
9. Armoured showcases: they allow the display and protection of valuables in jewellery shops, antique shops, art galleries and other businesses with high security requirements.
Remember that we will be in Hall 5, stand 5B11.
We hope the event will be a great success!
Ask for your invitation by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and visit us!