PMR Hand Operated Ramp
Strong and easy to install, Ferrimax's PMR Hand Operated Ramp allows the disabled people to access the different establishments, which entrance shows difficulties (steps,...). This way, the access is comfortable, safe, and in accordance to the applicable standards about accessibility to establishments.
Its structure, made of Aluminum, gives it a reduced weight (10 kg), what allows an effortless handling and confers it a great resistance to bad weather.
- Digging of a hole in the ground to insert the base of the Hand Operated PMR Ramp.
- Installation and Fixing of the Hand Operated PMR Ramp through bolts.
ADVANTAGES OF FERRIMAX'S PMR RAMP
- No space loss inside the place.
- Easy installation.
- Operating time less than 5 seconds.
- Big loading capacity (200Kg).
- Maximum slope by 12% for gradients up to 20cm.
Its aluminium, galvanized steel of 15/10º and screws made of stainless steel provide to the product a great resistance against outdoor conditions. It includes a control unit and electrical junction box.
- Digging of a hole in the ground
- Installation and fixing of the Ramp through bolts
- Connection to the Control Console
- Connection to the electrical net 220V-50Hz
Electrical Features (the final specifications are delivered with the project)
- 24V Alimentation with incorporated transformer
- Maximal consumption: 4A
- Total electrical power: 75W
Advantages of Ferrimax's PMR-A RAMP
- No space loss inside the place
- No components manipulation
- Operating time approximately in 15 seconds
- Big loading capacity (until 300 Kg)*
- Maximum slope by 10 % - 12 % for gradients of 20 cm maximum
- Painted body
- The upper surface of the Ramp (closed position) can be covered with a non-skid aluminium plate or with any other covering lower than 3 mm wide (ex. rubber)
- Joinst finishing with Stainless Steel or Aluminium
The upper surface of the Hand Operated PMR Ramp can be covered with a non-skid aluminum plate or with any other covering lower than 3 mm wide (ex. rubber). Joints finishing with stainless steel or aluminum.
Robust and easy to install, Ferrimax's PMR-A Ramp enables the people of reduced mobility to reach the different places, which access shows unevenness in the entrance, erasing in this way any kind of architectonic barrier.
Its electrical activation, through the Control Console, allows to maintain the PMR-A Ramp closed (standard position), and to extend it in less than 15 seconds, enabling a convenient and safe access, which complies with the standard concerning the access.
PMR Boxes for Safe Deposit Lockers
Strong and easy to carry, Ferrimax PMR Boxes for Safe Deposit Lockers allow People of Reduced Mobility to reach their personal belongings in a safe and confidential way.
Body : steel 15/10°
Box : aluminium, wall thickness 15/10°
One high security key-retaining lock.
- Only the client can open the box.
- Main key is needed to remove the box, and place it back to its place.
- A detection security system avoids any kind of box changing when it is put back inside the safe deposit locker.
Special Dimensions available upon request
(*) Height can be set from 150 to 200 mm. (**) Complete mechanism for the transport. Special dimensions on request.
|OTHER PMR PRODUCTS|
|Model||External Dimensions||Weight (Kg.)||
Box N III
|Boxes for Safe Deposit Lockers|