- The deposit lockers are composed of modules maximum with 15 compartments and can be adapted according to the needs of the customer.
- The compartments are loaded through the back reinforced door that is equipped with an electronic delay combination, although the load can also be done from the outside, opening each compartment.
- Electronically controlled management by the registration and identification of authorized users to access to the compartments.
- Reinforced compartments, equipped with safety lock.
- Electronic management system.
- User Identification by magnetic card.
- User interface by touch screen.
- Printer (option).
- Deposit system with Safe (option).
The user interface it makes it easy to operate for both administrator and customer.
Can be programmed a specific time collected from customers.
The auditor allows tracking all movements made during last few months, a very important for optimizing operations and useful to detect possible incidents.
- The customer calls to the bank to make his request (cash, checks, documents, ...).
- The bank employee program the locker with all parameters.
- The bank employee load compartments with what has been requested by the customer.
- The customer can go through the agency and identify with its bank card to open the compartment that has been attributed.