Protect your Documents and Values against Fire and Burglary with Ferrimax AFR Athermic Cupboards. All AFR Series Cupboards are made up of an athermic insulating material, providing a passive protection against fire to the whole. The AFR Cabinets are manufactured according to DIN 4102 Standard (30 minutes).
Athermic Cupboards AFR
- 3 mm thick steel plate outside and 1 mm thick steel plate inside.
- Athermic material with 40 mm thickness between the two steel plates for high fire resistance
- Door made of 3 mm thickness steel
- Total door thickness: 70 mm.
- Door opens up to 180°
- Anti-extraction profiles on the side of hinges
- 6 bolts: 4 horizontal Ø 18 mm, and 2 vertical Ø 16 mm, activated by central lever.
- High security double-bitted key lock
- Mechanical or electronic combination lock
- Special wood covering, painted light or dark
- Special leather covering
- Light Grey (RAL 7038)
|Model||External Dimensions (mm)||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Weight (Kg)||Volume (Litres)||Shelves|