The Ferrimax FPB 70 Door Grade 5 is specially designed to protect banks, jewelers, local buying and selling gold, security companies, armories, etc. against attacks. Our armoured doors meet the requirements of European Standard UNE EN-1627/28/30: 2000.
Armoured Door FPB 70 Grade 5 - CR5
- Door and Frame manufactured with 3 mm steel plate, with rigidable reinforcement inside door and frame.
- Security Hinges welded to door and frame, with self-lubricating bearings.
- Opening up to 180º
- Anti-unhinging system
- Filling up of door with B.S.70 Eurograde:A1 rockwool.
- UNE EN 12209:2004:7 European Standard certified High Security Lock
- 7 Closing Bolts Ø 18 + Latch Bolt.
- UNE EN 1303:2006:6 European Standard Cylinder.
- Cylinder Protector included.
- Additional Protection of the Lock with Manganese.
Door painting with antirust primes, RAL 7011 (Dark Grey) Colour.
Dimensions: 2130 X 995
Free Clearance: 2020 x 810
Weight : 250 Kg aprox
- Pre-installation / Installation of Electric Latch
- Cable Exit on Top of Frame.
- Fireproof perimeter swollen joint, with 1/10 expansive capacity.
- Optic Glass (200º) Ø 22 Peephole.
- EN 356 (P7B) certified Glass Oculus (max. dimensions: 200x200)
|Model||Dimensions(mm)||Free clearance||Weight (kg)|
|Multipoint Key lock with security key|
|FPB-70 RC5 L (A:Int.Right)||2130||995||2020x810||270|
|FPB-70 RC5 L (B:Int.Left)|
|FPB-70 RC5 E (C:Ext.Right)|
|FPB-70 RC5 E (D:Ext.Left)|