Ferrimax FXA 2000 Base or Anchoring Sheet has been tested in the Applus Spanish Laboratory. It has a resistance to the extraction of the anchored product equivalent to the weight of a Safe of over 2000 Kg, as required by the UNE 108136:2010 Anchoring Standard. An Anchoring Sheet is necessary if there is no concrete floor with a quality of Cº20/25, according to UNE EN 206-1 Standard, of 165 mm minimum.
Ferrimax FXA 2000 Base or Anchoring Sheet
Procedure to install the Sheet
- Place the sheet at the place where it will be installed
- Make 4 holes where the studs will be installed
- Move away the Anchoring Sheet
- Put on the Anchoring Sheet, with flit gun, the 2 components gum, delivered with the Installation Kit of the Ferrimax Anchoring Sheet
- Place again the Anchoring Sheet in its final position
- Hoover the 4 holes prepared for the studs
- In the 4 holes, place with a straw, the 2 components gum, delivered with the Installation Kit of the Ferrimax Anchoring Sheet
- Place the studs in its holes
- Wait 30-45 mn before screwing on the studs with the delivered nuts.
- Place the cover of the Ferrimax Anchoring Sheet
- Place the safe in its place, and anchor it to the Anchoring Sheet